Friday, February 28, 2014

Make a Birthday Wish with Zocko

Hello... It's been so long since I wrote on this blog. OMG! It's been 1 year already! Time does fly. Oh, dear... I feel sorry for this blog. I've been busy all this time with my personal blog & other things. So, what brings me here again? There are plenty of reasons. One of them is Zocko. What the heck is Zocko? Well, Zocko is a fun way to be an online "social influencer". Hold on, I'll let you know what is Zocko shortly after I tell you my story. This is a story about my birthday wishlist. No, I'm not celebrating my birthday right now. The truth is, Zocko invited me as a blogger to join an exciting & fun #ZockoUnlocked blogging competition. The theme for this week is #BirthdayWishlist. Actually, I wrote a story about this already on my personal blog in Bahasa (Indonesian). But it looks like I have so many wishlists to share. That's why I'd love to write it once more here. So, here is my #BirthdayWishlist.

1. Sport shoes
I like traveling. I need the comfortable & good quality shoes for me to enjoy walking or running across the places I want to travel. I found so many shoes to choose online from Zocko. For example this Breeze Running Shoes, Adidas branded.
Breeze M Running Shoes by Adidas
Link to buy: http://zocko.it/LYOv

And what about the red one? Here is Gazelle OG Trainers, by Adidas. Ow, classic!

First released in 1986, the slimline profile of the iconic Gazelle OG is once again back to grace the shelves of Aphrodite in this stunning red/white colourway.
Link to buy: http://zocko.it/LYOw

2.Backpack
A good backpack is a must for me who love to travel. Look at this Trimmed Potential Backpack. It is navy blue, I love it! I'm dyeing to have it...


Textile backpack in navy. Leather trimmings throughout in tan. Gold and silver tone hardware. Textile carry handle at top. Padded adjustable shoulder straps with snap buckle fastener. Padded mesh back panel.
Link to buy: http://zocko.it/LYWC

There is one more. It is RAW Yeti Backpack by Zkin. What a cool backpack!

RAW backpack series is designed to battle through the toughest terrain or the most demanding city streets.
Link to buy: http://zocko.it/LYWi

3. Bike
When I was a child, I rode a bike a lot. Along with my childhood friends, we enjoyed riding our bike across my village in my hometown, Kuningan. It was a good memory, riding a bike on the village roads with the green scenery of the farm lands, mountain, and hills as the background. I miss that old time. I miss riding a bike too. I really want a bike...
What do you think about this blue Hybrid Bike? Wow, it is even perfect for bicycling alongside the beach. Indonesia has so many beautiful & exotic beaches. I think it would be perfect to ride this bike while enjoying the vacation on the beaches.

The Del Sol Comfort LXi 7.2 Hybrid Bike '13 is perfect for cruising the seawall. Catching the latest rays; passing up the rollerbladers and listening to the surf.
Link to buy: http://zocko.it/LYTP

And what about this? Wow... An expensive & luxurious bike! And the color... Lavender! How couldn't I fall in love with it? It's cute for ladies too.

From blinged-out wheel covers to a Swarovski retro bike bell, this custom cruiser is guaranteed to be the most opulent two-wheeler on the block. Featured in a light lavender hue, this handcrafted bike brings the fun in covetable style.
Link to buy: http://zocko.it/LYUD

4. Suitcase
I want a suitcase for traveling. And I like blue color ^_^.
Linea Shell color travel suitcase features a ultra strong impact absorbing shell which protects your luggage and is also expandable to add more storage space.
Link to buy: http://zocko.it/LY0M

Wow, I have a lot of wishes... I hope my dreams will come true. There is a quote by Amy Tan saying, "Writing what you wished was the most dangerous form of wishful thinking." 
Now, it's time to introduce Zocko. You know, all of those products I want is available on Zocko. Yep, Zocko is a place where you can choose the products you like, then buy it or share it on your social media and you get rewarded. Choosing and sharing products can be this fun with Zocko. Thousands of cool products from local or global brands can be found easily on Zocko. You can set the display according to the products type, brand, price, reward, and their colors. There is a special challenge for bloggers. That is what the so called #ZockoUnlocked blogging competition. You need to sign up to www.zocko.com to join this competition. You write your own story on your blog based on Zocko weekly challenge themes. The theme for this week is #BirthdayWishlist. That is why I write this story. Just follow the instruction, the terms and conditions at http://weare.zocko.com/competition. It is easy. Here is the rules to join the competition.
So, this is my story. Hurry up join Zocko and write your own story.
Don't worry if you are not a blogger. If you are a social media user, let's join Zocko and earn money for the products you share. Be a social influencer. Zocko brings you this creative idea of combining e-commerce and social networking. Just sign up at www.zocko.com, then explore. How Zocko works? Watch this video. It's fun and easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment